owl

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Don't know if you noticed?

Has anyone noticed the pregnancy ticker on my blog? Well, in case you didn't, we are expecting another baby in October! This will be our 4th baby due then end of October...it's a good month for us apparently.

The kids are very excited & all but Brody want us to have twins. Which, come to think of it, has been the general concensus for all my pregnancies. While that was part of my dream as a child, now that I already have 5 I'm not really hoping for twins this time. Not that I wouldn't LOVE to have 2 babies to kiss & smell & love on but I just think I might be overwhelmed to have 6 kids ages 10 & under. I would get through it & I have a great support system here, I just think I might need help & I'm not that great at asking for or accepting help. (Something God is really trying to teach me in the last couple of years).

Anyway, be excited with us! This will be the 8th grandchild on Jeremy's side of the family & the 16th on my side. But also pray for us because I've just now gotten to the point where I'm not sick 24hrs a day but I'm still not up to par. My 1st OB appt is next Thurs & I'm always a little nervous until then because our 1st baby was ectopic & we had to have emergency surgery at 14 1/2 weeks. Once I know all is placed correctly I settle right down.

No comments: