owl

Monday, June 7, 2010

Celeste has new skills

Celeste is now 7 months old & learning so many new things. I found her Saturday morning standing up in her crib with a look of pure excitement which quickly turned into frustration because she didn't know how to get down. She's been pulling herself up on things like the stairs or short things for a couple of days now but today was so funny! She was watching the kids out the sliding glass doors & figured out she could stand up next to the window. Well, of course, once you stand next to a window you should definitely start to lick the window. It was so cute. I took pictures that I can post later tomorrow if I have time. She's getting so big. I can't believe it. You'd think I'd be used to this by now but I'm still amazed at every little thing they learn. It's like a miracle & I'm so glad I can take the time to watch the daily nuances. I hope I never get used to this & take it for granted.

No comments: