owl

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sage is 9!

Isn't he getting handsome! I can't believe he's 9! He is only 12 inches from my height and he has calculated he'll pass me when he's 12 & I think he could be right! He loves all things imaginative & right now his focus is on a tv character named Ben 10. Ben is a 10yr old boy who's life is changed forever when he comes in contact with a watch looking thing that changes him into 10 different aliens with various strengths & weaknesses. We've been spending all our allowances on action figures, books, videos, coloring books, etc. Plus, all computer time is spent watching episodes & developing games with Ben in them. He is somewhat obssessive about things which will someday translate into great passions in his adult life. I pray that a very personal relationship with his Savior is one of those adult passions. If he continues on this way, there will be no stopping him in whatever he pursues!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: